Oh my.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I promised to update once I got moved in & that was 3 months ago! I can honestly say I have been suuuper busy. Frank' sister had her baby, sweetest boy in the whole world! I have, just yesterday, finished the text portion of my insurance training. I have studying & video watching left to do. Hopefully I can take the test soon & get my license. I'm feeling a bit beat up after trying to get through all of the required courses so I need the reward.

Besides a nephew, we have a new addition to our family. A sweet kitty who was a stray. She was taken to the local animal shelter where she was mommy to some kitties that had none. She is black with a white chest, white smudge on her nose, white toes on her front paws & white "boots" on her back feet. She also has these golden green eyes that are huge! She has a big nose & defined face, unlike most cats I've been around. She'll need to plump up a bit, she's far too skinny for her fluffy fur self. I will admit I was worried about how she'd do in her new surroundings. So much so I would wake up & check on her. The shelter named her Samantha, she is not a Samantha & it's such a long name. We though about Minnie, but she definitely isn't. I believe currently we are throwing around Scarlett as in Scarlett O'Hara. I think it's wonderful but I don't think Frank is sold on it. I will post pictures soon, didn't want to bombard her with the flash on her first night home.

Hopefully my next blog will be within the next few day & full of pictures of the things I've been up to. I will also revisit my 2009 goal list & see how far I've come (or haven't...).


xoAsh