This one is for Erin!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My friend Erin mentioned that I stopped blogging, it seems she had been reading my posts (no comments though!). This is so she has something to read?

Life has been a whirlwind of changes! I'm still processing everything and settling in but it kinda feels good. The biggest challenge has been dealing with not talking to the person that was my best friend, everyday. We do still talk occasionally, but it's not the same so it makes me a bit sad. Life has a funny way of changing things up on a person. I suppose I will just continue on knowing that whatever I may plan, may not happen the way I want it too.

Sleeping is another big one. I get to sleep around 11, most of the time later and wake up through the night. The first week or so I could blame it on Sophie (kitty). She would jump in the window and out and all around. She did the hokey-pokey and then some. However now, it's just me not able to sleep. I'm hoping that regulates back to normal because I'm just not made to have little sleep.

That's all I've got for now. Getting back in to the rhythm of writing isn't so easy and my Starbucks is calling my name.....



Edit: Last thought....I tried the re-made Coffee Frappachino from "The Bucks" as I call it. It was not good at all! I have no idea what changes they made or why but I miss the old one dearly.