Six Confessions

Friday, February 18, 2011

1. My Mister recently made it public that I'm addicted to online gaming. (I wouldn't call it addicted just yet....) Since he's already outed me I feel it's appropriate to confess it for myself. Friends, I lurve online gaming. The worst part about this is that it's not even a cool game like WOW....it's kiddy-type games.

2. I have been carrying around a purse that is on it's very last legs for about 2 months now. I actually switched to this purse after my other purses' handle broke and I continued to carry it around (baby style) for a week and a half. Why would I do this? Because EVERY bag I have fallen for has been leather, which I don't buy, or has not been black. I'm a bit picky.

3. I am obsessed with Betsey Johnson jewelry. Bracelets and rings to be specific. I love how girly and fun they are. Unfortunately I talk myself out of the majority of things I like for one reason or another and so I have only a few.

4. I get anxious A LOT. The upside is that I hide it very well. Talking to people, hanging out with people, anything that has to do with people. I find this weird because I like people and I'm even this way around people I've know for years. This is a habit I really want to overcome.

5. I would love to wear dresses or skirts at least 5 days a week. The sense of freedom my legs have and the girlyness they bring me are just so wonderful. I'd also love to have outfit posts like Kaelah on Little Chief Honeybee.

6. I cannot wait to be a mom someday. Growing up my dolls were not my children, I was auntie or babysitter. My favorite barbies didn't have kids either. I even refused to be the mom when we played house. Don't get me wrong, I have always adored children but for some reason they just weren't for me. Meeting Frank changed all that for some reason. Now I can't wait to read bedtime stories, pack lunches and bake cookies with them.

{Post inspired by this one over on Kyla's blog.}



post signature