Things I'm Loving

Friday, April 8, 2011



Rachel at elefantine has been craving mall soft pretzels and so have I! This recipe that she shares would be a lot easier to make than the effort of visiting one my local malls, too crowded most of the time.




If you see my Twitter updates or Instagram photos, you'll know that I have a bit of an obsession with my fluff ball Sophie. I mean, she's the cats meow, how can you not love her? These measuring cups from Modcloth are perfect to express your affinity for our feline friends and practical for your kitchen.




The "We're All Mad Here" print from Emily Dunmas is too sweet for words.




Since we're on the subject of Disney, I saw this and had to laugh. My favorite part is the instructions towards the bottom.





I've been wanting a personalized return address stamp for ages. This one (top) from Primele on Etsy is lovely. If swirls and super fancy calligraphy aren't your thing, this one (bottom) from NoteTrunk may be for you. I think both are amazing and can't wait to settle in to my forever home and get one!




post signature