Silence

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello dear friends, I hope you are all well. Unfortunately, I am not.

I have been a crazy little bee running around trying to make sure everything gets done, everything goes smoothly, and oh I forgot this even,t or that one and that. This mixed with the weird weather we've been having has lead to me getting sick. Apparently I may have been fighting it off for a few days but I didn't know since a medication of mine makes my throat/vocal cords a bit weird and gives me a stuffy nose sometimes. But I digress....here I am. The silence on this little blog was unintentional and now I am silent and without a voice. I have lots to share with you and get caught up on so stay tuned.

Happy Friday and happy weekend. I will be spending mine in bed with Netflix.
post signature