Things I Love

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello and happy Friday! You may have noticed some changes here on my blog and that is my #1 favorite thing this week. It is still a work in progress but I'm very satisfied with how it has turned our thus far. Now onto the other things!


Via Zara

This Zara skirt it super cute! I love the pairing with the button down shirt but would be equally as cute with another shirt.



Via Zara
While browsing the Zara site, I also found this shirt. The whole outfit is perfection but I'd settle just for that sweet shirt. The berries and flowers print is amazing.




Katie at Skunkboy Creatures posted a beautiful cover of Moon River by the Honey Trees here.





This fox print by tevagallery is amazing. Instantly added to my want list.




 This outfit post from Atlatic-Pacific is cute cute!



If you haven't yet check out the Photo An Hour post on Kyla's blog, you must do it now! I love getting a peak into my favorite bloggers daily doings and Kyla's life looks so cute and fun.