Things I Love

Friday, August 19, 2011

Via  Cat vs. Human
Seriously!


Via Apartment Therapy
I adore that this pallet was re-used to make a small garden. And those succulents!?! Just don't get me started on those.


Via A Cup of Jo
I love paletas (Mexican ice creams)! I will run out of the house as soon as I hear the paleta man ringing the bell outside. Most of the time I get it confused with the chicharon (fried pig skins) guy or the raspado (shaved ice) man. But when the paleta man is out there, I am ready with my money to scoop up and paleta de fresas (strawberry ice cream). I really want to try this recipe and see if it's just as good.


Via Mod Cloth
This belt could be paired with so many different things. I love the color and the sweet bow can instantly add a bit of girly to something a bit plain.




post signature