Currently.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Working on: Our engagement posts! I cannot believe we got engaged in September and I haven't said word one about it here on the blog. It has turned out to be quite lengthy (which anyone who knows me in real life, knows that it's difficult for me to spare details on a story) but completely beautiful. 


Loving: Spending time with my girl friends! Since Frank has been working at China Peak Mountain Resort, I've realized that I've missed hanging with lady friends! I love spending time with Frank, but being around other women has really inspired me in so many ways. From talking about being a wife (future wife in my case) to books we're reading and work, I've discovered ambition and admiration (for myself and others) within myself. And besides, it's a whole lot of fun!



Thinking about: Our wedding! We're fast approaching the one-year-away mark and there is so much to do! I can't help thinking about how everything will come together and sharing our love and commitment with our closest friends and family. 


Anticipating: The arrival of our first niece! Frank's sister  is due on the 9th and I cannot wait to meet the little princess. Having a nephew has been super amazing and so much fun. I cannot wait to see him as a big brother.


Listening to: Deadmau5! I cannot get enough of the beats. Here are a couple of my favorites.



Currently 04/04/12 by Ash on Grooveshark



Eating: Far to many jelly bellies. Someone take them away!


Wishing: The some boba coffee milk tea would magically appear in front of me. My friend Ashley took me to get some on Monday and I've been thinking about it ever since. Why on earth did it take me so long to try it?



Thanks to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for the post inspiration!


post signature