Cool New Thing: Jux

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


So while I've taken a bit of an unintentional vow of silence (other than my weekly E & I update) on this little space, I have been posting quite a bit on a new blogging site called Jux. (You can check mine out here.) If you haven't heard of it yet, Jux is a simplistic blogging site for all things, big or small. If I had to liken it to anything I would say it was the theory of Tumblr and the simplicity of Path all in one. Except it's WAY better my friends. Social links are easily added to your main hub to get people contacted to you in other ways, adding photos as a post or to a post are a snap by simply adding from your Instagram, Facebook, or Flickr feeds. Or you can go the old school route and upload them from you computer. No time to get to your computer? Add a photo post to your Jux feed from Instagram by adding #jux to your caption.

There's nothing I love more than a company that constantly tries to update their site or add new features in a positive way. (Facebook's every changing feed & personal pages....gag me!) Jux is adding new features and working from feedback from their own users! Jux is also currently working on an app (which I'm waiting very impatiently patiently for). Overall it's just a great place to share the large or small details of each day.

So what are you waiting for? Get a Jux here and make it your own!

post signature