Things I'm Loving

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So for my very first post I decided to include a bit of everything. Clothes, art, gadgets, posts, everything. Here we go!

I love this keychain from Betsey Johnson! Not only does it cater to my love for pandas but my love for keychains and a little bling never hurt anyone. I recently purchased this at Macy's and I couldn't be happier!


Source


Speaking of Betsey Johnson, I have a huge crush on this necklace! Beatle baby!


Source


Since I have moved, I've gotten a lot done, my biggest problem? decorating? My walls are the worst since they are bare. I really love this Goldfinch picture and it would fit well with the color scheme I have going.


Source


This website is amazing. If you haven't visited to get updated about Chi, the bassist from Deftones who was in a car accident in November 2009, you must do it now! They also have fan stories and an online shop.



Lastly, I leave you with a picture from a blog I follow. Juniper Moon Farms is the first fiber CSA and the owner keeps share owners updated via her wonderful blog. How can you not love this?


Source