Things I'm Loving: Ocean Edition

Friday, June 4, 2010

As I was putting together my TIL post for this week I realised there were several ocean related items, so I've decided to dedicate this weeks post solely to things associated with the ocean.

This chandelier is to die for! If it weren't for the price I would snatch this right up. It's not your typical light fixture and I love that.


Source


These pillows are gorgeous depictions of ocean life. Stylish and earthy.


Source


I have been a fan of Audrey Kawasaki for awhile now. I love this beautiful painting.


Source


These sweet necklaces are perfect for lovers of sea creatures.


Source




Source


This dress is too sweet. It more of a nautical theme but perfect for summer by the sea.


Source


Jellyfish are just so fascinating. This photo of Lion's Mane jellyfish is stunning.


Source


I'm glad I'm keeping up with the weekly posting so far. Life has been pretty good to me lately, I'm just keeping positive and hoping it will continue that way. Happy weekend everyone!