Things I'm Loving

Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday all!

I have to start off with this blog post from Sometimes Sweet. It's very insightful and amazing advise for young women.


This shirt is a little over the top, which is exactly why I love it!


Source



Speaking of floral, this paper bouquet is amazing. I can't imagine the time it takes to create one of these.


Source



I am a sucker for birds. These sweet knitted darlings are just too much! And it's a FREE pattern.


Source



I'm also a sucker for Alpacas. The fur on the top of their head is so sweet and they seem like such easy going creatures.


Source



That's all I have this week. I have been very busy reading so scanning online to find inspiration has been put on the back burner. I had forgotten how much I enjoy just sitting with a book and get lost in it. This weekend is a mix of busy and lazy. Saturday is packed full of things, different events and errands, whereas Sunday is quiet. Sunday will probably be the "lounge in the pool" day. Hope you enjoy your weekend.