Things I'm Loving

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

There are a few things that I just can't get enough of lately!

I bought the movie Marie Antoinette about a month ago. The first time I ever saw it was shortly after it came out and I really didn't care for it. I'm not sure exactly why, but I just wasn't feeling it. I bought it because finding it to rent was difficult and I really wanted to give it a second chance. I am so glad I did! It's such a beautiful movie. Obviously it isn't a facts, facts, facts movie or anything but I feel it's what you would have seen if you were just following her around. I also really enjoy the mix of music. I've watched it 3 or 4 times since purchasing it. My favorite scenes are of her in her gardens with her daughter.





Though I've obviously never been married, nor am I headed in the direction I can't get enough of weddings. It's the beauty of the people and the choices they make for their special day and the love that they represent. I do read a few wedding blogs....and they are amazing! If you're into that kind of thing check out Ruffled for amazing vintage and earthy weddings, The Loveliest Day engagement photo sets & honeymoon ideas, and Style Me Pretty for gorgeous weddings, DIY projects and tons of inspiration.



Along with the wedding blogs I tune into some wedding shows. My favorite is....





I'm always feeling Agaetis Byrjun by Sigur Ros.