Animal Obsession: Fox

Wednesday, December 8, 2010


So I am a big time animal lover. While I love all species of animals equally, I tend to go through cycles of obsession with certain animals. I try not to geek out about it too much, but I really can't contain myself this time and I thought that my blog would be the perfect place to share my love of Foxes! I have been all about foxes for two months now and I'm pretty sure if I didn't have such great self control when it came to spending money, I would have bought a million fox related things by now.

I'd like to start off with a bit of fun. I've become fascinated by animal spirit guides. When it comes to the fox, it's wisdom's are: Shapeshifting, cleverness, observational skills, cunning, stealth, camouflage, feminine courage, invisibility, ability to observe unseen, persistence, gentleness, and swiftness. Now onto pictures and things!



I love this picture from the Anthropologie catalogue.




Source



Fennec foxes are so sweet with those big ears. Too bad it's impractical to carry one around on your head.




Source




What better way to show your fox love than with your very own Fennec plushie!?




Source




Seriously, cute overload!





Source




Even foxes stop to smell the roses, er...flowers.





Source