2011

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm looking forward to so much in this new year. With 19 days officially under my belt, I'm confident that this will be an amazing one. This is thanks to the many changes I'm making to myself and the things I do. This year I will:

Focus on today. Today I can make changes. Today can be positive. Today is important to hav tomorrow. I have to remind myself of things things because they are so easily forgotten.

Do more for myself. Gym time, a few new outfits, sweet treats, whatever. I'm gonna do things for myself because I deserve it.

Make an effort to take more pictures. I want photos to better remember the big moments and the small everyday things. These are great days and weeks in my life and I want to soak up ever second and put them in a bottle. (I am fully aware of how cheesy I sound.)

That's my list. It's short but to the point. I could write a big long list but it wouldn't be things that I would devote my time and effort to. 2011 is about living more simply and appreciating this year.