Email Tease

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog readers, if there are any of you actually out there, my mind is blown!

I received the below email.


How amazing is this? The link takes you to their site which you can sign up for their emails and shows a sneak peak of what's to come. I am not engaged, who knows when and if I will be, but this is still so very exciting to me. I love to pour over wedding blogs and in the check-out line at the store I can't help but look for the covers of the wedding magazines. There is just something about the beauty and the romance of weddings that makes me weak in the knees. (If I do get married, I would probably still get the magazines after my big day. Maybe I should get into some sort of wedding type business. Gowns? Planning? I digress...) Coming from Anthropolgie this should be amazing. February 14th is the "go live" date which is too cute and I cannot wait!