Things I'm Loving

Friday, March 25, 2011




Susie from Fiber Farm is crazy about chickens! I love chickens and if I had the opportunity would love to have some of my own.




I originally saw these southwestern egg rolls on pinterest and quickly added them to my "Yummy" board. Recipe is on Annie's Eats.





I was poking around a closet a couple months ago and found a camera just like this! Is it not beautiful? I have been scared to use it but one day I really must since I think it would produce some amazing images. I'll also need to feature a picture of my beauty since mine has a bunch of great accessories.





This sweet banner from Creature Comforts is something I must try. My room could use a little spruce and a little happy. Or maybe I'll save it for the next birthday I attend.





I have really been wanting a pet rat and this picture from a tumblr post I saw is not helping. Unfortunately I don't think my kitty cat Sophie would appreciate the new comer....





What are you loving this week? I'd love for you to share!



post signature