Wednesdays Are For List Making

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I am terrible when it comes to being motivated. But I'm not talking about motivation for the gym, for some reason being active in that sense has always come easy for me. Today I'm talking about the motivation to be active in other ways, you know...not sitting in front of the TV night after night. Luckily, I have a huge sense of accomplishment when I can check things off a list, even when the list says:
  • Put away shoes, don't leave on the floor!
  • Eat and apple!
  • Alphabetize "In Progress" files.
Now I know those things may sound like they don't belong on a list, but I work better when I have something written to say "Be tidy and eat right!". So now I must make more lists. Today I begin this and here's what is on my list:

  • Decide on a DIY project to complete to for a decoration
  • No oreos today! (Major weakness)
  • Get expired files into the dead file. (Work)
  • Get Email inboxes under control.
  • Pick up my afghan project and do something!
  • 692 unread blog posts (as of 4/26) is not acceptable. Seriously....
  • Pictures, pictures pictures!
  • Post from V-day trip.

What's on your list this week?


  
post signature