Happy Friday!

Friday, May 13, 2011

This week has been busy busy and I've had my hands full at both work and home. Every day it's a 20 minute drive to work in the morning, 20 minute drive home at lunch, take care of the dogs and say hi to Sophie then 20 minutes back to work and make it before 1, and then the 20 minute drive back home at the end of the day. Did I mention that I really dislike driving? Well, I do. And what makes it harder is the picture below. I took it on my lunch, my little Baxter just wanted to snuggle and take a nap on his mom. Killed me to leave.



Tonight is the Mister's fancy film screening / production showcase and I'm super excited for him. He and his other panel members have worked really hard to make this happen and I cannot wait to see the results. I'm also excited to finally wear the dress I chose for the event (more on the in my wrap-up). I hope you all have a great weekend!


post signature