8 Weeks To A Better Me: Week Five

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


This week Lauren of Busy Bee is the guest on Sometimes Sweet and she talks all about loving life and having fun! This is such a great topic since I feel at times that I laze about instead of seizing the moment. Luckily, the Mister and I did just that but taking last minute trip put of town for a concert just a couple weeks ago. While this is great, I really want to find ways to incorporate this into every week and staying in town. Since it's not always the best option financially to get up and go.





  • Plan fun outings - Every other week, get out of the house for a good part of the day. This has to be something other than attending a birthday party, wedding, etc. Whether it's going to the farmers markets on Friday evening or Saturday morning, I have to do it. This will also lead to buying more locally grown and in season fruits and veggies. Taking trips with the Mister to the park, an occasion movie, or just a short drive will gives us more time to enjoy each other and our surroundings.

  • Pictures - I really do love my life and I would love to share more, unfortunately taking pictures is not always on the top of my list, this needs to change. It's important that I document life big and small even if it's not to share with anyone. I want to look back and cherish the moments I had during these days of my life and hopefully share them with my children.

  • Enjoy it all more -  Soak up the moments I have with those I share my life with. Don't get caught up in things I feel I "should" do that aren't necessary and instead do the things I want. Smile with those shiny weird braces and live in positivity.


(Note: I'm a week behind the actual 8 week course as of this post. Forgive me? Awesome.)


**This post disappeared off published and went into drafts so I have reposted to it's original date.**


post signature