Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday, June 13, 2011

I had plans this weekend...two date nights, a farmers market trip and a birthday party for a close friends daughter. We didn't do those things. Poor Mister had a fever on Friday and taking care of him and making sure he got rest was priority one. It turned out to be nice though since I haven't fully recovered from being sick myself, I got lots of extra rest. I've also been stuck with only eating mashed potatoes, oatmeal and Jamba Juice since Friday due to my orthodontist appointment on Thursday. Basically, I can't chew and I'm complaining.

So that's my weekend. I'm sure I've had you right on the edge of your seat with this one. I would however like to share a few pictures I took. I adore flowers and love to take pictures of them to enjoy at later dates. It's the simple things I guess.









post signature