Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday, August 1, 2011

This weekends fun began on Friday night when Frank and I headed to Sacramento last minute to go to see A Perfect Circle. Holy amazing. I think it was just the going away trip that we needed and seeing Maynard perform was really cool. I'm sure I'm not supposed to say this, but he moves and does his own sort of dance to the music and it's so cute. (I know, I know..."cute".....but that's how I see it!)

Saturday we slept late, and then played games like major nerds. We also watched an episode of The Kennedy's which we recently began and are completely into. I love the editing and the flashbacks to  illustrate the back story. Before we knew it was time to get all gussied up and head to a 'billy party. The Mister chose Psychobilly and I chose Rockabilly since I've always admired the style. Took me a bit to get my hair just right but I was really happy with how it turned out since I fail in all things hair and make-up. It was fun to see everyone all dressed up.


Originally me w/ some great gals.

After the party, Mister & I.


Sunday was a super lazy day with more Kennedy's and sushi out together. We also went out for ice cream and I was a bit sad to see my favorite flavor, America's Birthday Cake, was already out of stock. Until next year my delicious friend.

This weekend is about getting my sleep schedule back in check and planning out the big things for the rest of the year.


post signature