Weekend Wrap-Up

Monday, July 18, 2011

What a weekend! This weekend was about birthdays including mine and fun fun fun. Thursday night we lined up early with some friends for Harry Potter and were lucky enough to get into the theater around 9:30 instead of 11:30. My feet were very thankful for this. We made the choice to pay a bit extra and see it in 3D and it was definitely a great decision since we got some great 3D glasses!

Potter Nerds!


I took Friday off from work so I wasn't falling asleep at my desk and also as a little treat to myself for my birthday. Best idea!! Friday was full of rest during the day and then we spent the evening celebrating Frank's brothers birthday which was such a great time with family.

Saturday I was spoiled big time.  I was treated to breakfast in bed and activities of my choice for the rest of the day. Of course I chose to play a game and some relaxing. I also got to open one of my presents early and it was a beautiful necklace that was on my Pinterest wishlist. After getting ready for the day the Mister and I went to Downtown Clovis for some antiquing. I love our downtown area. There are tons of antique stores and sweet little boutiques.


Foxes and glitter



My favorite dress and new favorite necklace!

My handsome Mister while sitting on a bench in Downtown.

We don't usually have dessert before dinner but we had to stop by one of our favorite sweet spots and get a napoleon. Unfortunately we got there later in their day and they were out but the figure eight goodness we got was worth the trip over and we got to have some quiet time to soak each other in before heading to dinner with family. (Which I don't seem to have pictures of. "/ )




One of the best parts of the internet and your favorite stores being online is the birthday freebies and discounts.





After dinner I got to walk through the happiest place in the Fresno area, Anthropology. (Seriously, the place is magical.) And then we went home and watched the first part of the Lincoln Lawyer before crashing out.


Sunday we helped Franks brother and future sister-in-law move and finished the Lincoln Lawyer which was pretty good. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday and a better weekend. 25 is going to be a great year!



post signature