Adventures in iPhoneopgraphy No 1

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


Honestly iPhoneography is just a fancy word for pictures taken with the iPhone. Which, much to my dismay, is all I use in the way of a camera 99.9% of the time. I would never dare to call myself a photographer, not even of the iPhone type. However, photo dump just doesn't sound to me like much a of a title for a blog post sharing my photos.... I digress. In these labeled posts you'll find random photos that I've taken and I will try to include any apps I used to shoot with or edit with.

This week I wanted to share with you a few photos from my recent "roll of film". There is this neat app called D-Series and it's modeled after a disposable version of the Hipstamatic app. What's great about this is that's you get two "cameras" for free and a third by linking your Facebook account. Basically you open the app, choose one of your cameras and shoot away! Just like a real disposable camera, you can't see your pictures until after the 24 photos have been taken, but unlike a real disposable, you can save them to your photos folder   instead of having them developed. Need more "cameras"? Not a problem, you can buy more for just $0.99! Each camera has unlimited exposures and with the ability to adjust the intensity of your filter on the camera, you have lots of possibilities! So enough about the app, let's get to the photos!









*Updated to add these were taken with the MegaZuck84 camera. You can obtain this camera by linking the app to your Facebook account*


post signature