Currently

Monday, May 7, 2012

 


Loving: Make-up primer! I know this is kind of silly, but I am not a make-up savvy gal. In fact my routine is pretty much always the same and I am hopeless when it comes to branching out or trying new products/techniques. I had heard mention of primer but didn't really want to add something else to my routine but when my mom told me about it and had great things to say, I went and got some. I bought e.l.f. brand and at $6 it was an easy risk to take. So far, I really like it! I only have to use a small dab for my whole face and I've notice everything looks a lot smoother and my make-up still looks fresh at the end of the day. 

Thinking about: Flowers. We will be meeting with our florist next Monday and will be making our first big decision for the wedding since choosing the venue. I'm really excited and really nervous all at the same time. There are so many options and I hope she can capture the vision that Frank & I have been dreaming of.

Anticipating: Seeing our engagement photos! We actually just took them on Saturday, but I got a sneak peek at one image and I'm over-the-moon excited! Hopefully within a month or so I can see and share them. Until them I will just be patient and gush over the first look at them that I have.

Watching: Gossip Girl. I'm not sure how I got sucked in to this show, but boy am I hooked. I have switched up which characters I like/dislike throughout the first two seasons. But I think hands down I can say that there's always great looks that I like.

Eating: Lot's of fro-yo. So yummy and a lot less feelings of guilt after.

Wishing: You all a wonderful week.



What are you up to currently?


Thanks to Danielle at Sometimes Sweet for the post inspiration!



post signature