Picture Poor

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm just terrible! I can't seem to ever take pictures. And worse, the pictures I do take I never upload. I must get better at this.

Weekend was okay, not much rest so I need some now and I bought more yarn. Yikes! Thankfully I have an idea of what I'm going to do with each of my new purchases so it's not too bad. I also already had room for everything in my storage bins. My goal is to take pictures of these bins. I will be to prove that I'm not as obsessed with yarn as I sound. Luckily, I have lots of motivation to start the projects I wanted to accomplish as new yarn always makes me want to knit up a storm. I'm a little worried that Knit One, Save One hasn't been announced yet. I've only completed 1 hat but I still really want to donate six this year and it's the perfect program to do so.

That's all the updating I have for now. Lot's of things on the to-do list, so little time!